Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter

Image result for image happy easter day

Happy Easter!

We have had awesome Autumn weather for this Eater long weekend, but in anticipation of my little ones visits, I got busy and made some book marks using Magical Day. I'm truly hoping that this stamp set from the Occasions catalogue carries over into the Annual Catalogue - and by this time next week I'll know!!!


Luckily there are a number of images in the stamp set, but I did double up on the dragon because
a) I like it so much
b) Logan and Isaac are only 8 weeks apart in age, so they might like the same things. Logan loved his dragon birthday card, click here if you missed it.


The stamp at the bottom was one in a box of stamps (not Stampin' Up!®) my husband discovered in his garage last weekend. They'd be at least 25 years old, but I thought it would be fun to add to the bottom of the book mark giving me a spot to write names. Those tassels are Stampin' Up! but they are from a Christmas kit and now put to good use.


I have another blog with a card using Magical Day going live tonight at 7pm for CASE-ing The Catty, if you want to check out some more magic.


PMGJPHEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel