Wednesday 3 January 2018

8th Bird-day

The Occasions catalogue has gone live today and inside you'll find Bird Banter. One of the things I love about this set is that the budgie and cockatoo are Australian native animals, and its fun to feature something that is truly everyday Aussie.


I made this card for my grandson, and then decided to use Magical Day instead. Reason for that was, it was actually his dad (my son) who was mad for birds, and so far none of his boys have gone down that path. I wrote a post about the Magical Day card, but I've had a few computer issues the last few weeks and managed to totally lose that post, and the only photos left were the ones I shared on my Facebook page. So sad.


Number Of Years & Large Number Framelits always come in handy for these kids birthdays, and it helps me keep on top of what age they are!!! I purposely skewed the card layers, and repeated it on the inside.


I wasn't concerned about being too realistic with the colours, used the Stampin' Blends and was very happy with the range of colours.


Love the bold greeting inside, it comes with Picture Perfect Birthday. I'm making very good use of the full range of sentiments in that particular stamp set.

6HB9V4BS




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel