Wednesday 10 January 2018

Happy Wishes CI#25



Image may contain: plant, drink and nature
What a lovely colour combination we are working with this time, and a delicious looking picture too. I'm mad keen on SALE-A-Bration, it's the reason I joined Stampin' Up! nearly 7 years ago, just so I could carefully calculate my purchases, at a discount, and get all the SAB stamps I wanted. I'm still having lots of fun with stamps and paper!!!

If you are interested in this opportunity, you can join my team any time that's good for you. However, I must point out that NOW is a particularly good time, because you can order $235 worth of any products on your "wish" list, and pay only $169. Shipping is free on this order, and in addition you get to choose 2 extra stamp sets free (up to a value of $174.00) so I'd be picking a couple of those large expensive sentiment sets like Better Together, Happy Celebrations, Flourishing Phrases, Special Celebrations. Call me if you would like my information, or would like to come to a team meeting on 16th January to see if it might be something that interests you.
 Happy Wishes is a 16 piece stamp set with 2 large words - happy, best - and then all these phrases in script. Very, very usable, for so many cards. Birthday cards are the most sent card in the western world, so I started the year off with one of those. The Lemon-Lime Twist ribbon is new to the Occasions catalogue, and since its one of my favourite colours, I had to grab a roll. I was quite generous with it, since most of it is hidden behind the label, but there is no other way to get that look.
A little texture embossing paste has been added to the wood grain paper for some extra dimension while some Glitter Enamel Dots echo the lovely shades of green. Not strictly Lemon-Lime Twist, but close enough.
"Best' is the other stamp in the larger format, and I added that to the inside of the card, along with a strip of DSP to tie in the colours even more.

Next up is Bronwyn Eastley, at Addinktive Designs and her project is sure to inspire you


Happy Wishes is a red rubber set and can be ordered in clear mount (you need acrylic blocks of your own for these) or wood mount. This set is at the back of the SAB catalogue, page 19, and it does actually need a spend of $180 to get it for free, but it is a BIG stamp set. Maybe you'd like to consider having a party (in your home or a catalogue party) or perhaps this is the time for you to join my team and get your crafting needs at 20% off? Get in touch if you'd like to discuss some options.


6HB9V4BS







9 comments:

  1. The colours look good paired up with some rustic wood grain. The embossing paste is subtle yet adds interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ribbon treatment, Rachel. Gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colours together. Love the wood grain look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I might have to spend some more to get this stamp set now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layers Rachel and the colours work so well with the wood Textures DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colourfull Birds on the Bike.
    I knew there was reasons for me to get the set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely lovely, Rachel. I would never have thought to pair the challenge colours with the woodgrain dsp - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice touch to add the woodgrain. Such a lovely card, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel