Tuesday 2 May 2017

Card For a New Team Member

I'm very late sharing this card I made for a new member of my team because Leanne actually joined during SALE-A-Bration! I've used one of the late additions to the SALE-A-Bration range for the large sentiment on her card, along with a pretty Hostess set, Fabulous Flora. It has already sold out in Australia, you have to be quick sometimes. There is a new catalogue available June 1st with lots more fabulous stamps, and the Hostess stamps are just as good as the past year's.Maybe you'd like to book a June party with me (I'm in South Morang, on the northern outskirts of Melbourne) or your local demonstrator.



All Things Thanks is a versatile stamp set with a variety of sentiments, and isn't the font just gorgeous? That's where 'thanks for joining us' comes from.


I nearly forgot to take a photo, so the message inside has been covered over with the stamp and decorated envelope. At least you know when you see an envelope like this that it's 'happy mail', right?

Happy crafting
Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel