Wednesday 5 April 2017

Star Blast Birthday


I've put together this unusual combination of colours using the Carousels and Cupcakes DSP (paper) which is a glorious assortment of 6 inch by 6 inch papers. This So Saffron sunray piece is detailed with a faint newsprint on it. I stamped using the Birthday Blast stamp and Smokey Slate ink onto this printed paper.


The Star Blast Banner has been cut twice, once in Wisteria Wonder and another in the beautiful Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. They have been layered on top of one another and slightly staggered to show both off. It seemed a good idea to collect up all those stars that popped out, and use them on the card too. Can you imagine how effective this Star Blast would look on top of a box?



There are two different big, bold greetings in this set, both using a large scroll script. One is this Happy Birthday, the other is Celebrate you. The card inside has been styled to match.

Did you know I have a Facebook page where I share some cards I make, Stampin' Up! news and promotions and details of my upcoming classes. I'd love it if you were to 'Like' my page and stay up-to-date with everything that is happening.

Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel