Sunday, 2 April 2017

BYOP Matthew

My husband and I are having a little holiday in West Australia at the moment. We are planning to visit Perth for a few days before heading to Margaret River for beaches and wineries. Next Saturday my trip will finish with a day at Stampin' Up! Onstage, back in Perth. There is another happening in Sydney at the same time, but we decided to tie in a holiday to a part of Australia we hadn't visited with this conference. So you don't feel neglected I have a few automatic posts set up for you.


Last month, my eldest had his birthday. He's very hard to buy for and so I usually give him cash. This time I put squares of items that he might like to spend his cash on. First up is the red hammer on a green background, very similar to the symbol for a hardware chain in Australia. Maybe he will want to do some home maintenance?

Next is a tee-shirt, the slogan says "Everything will be OK". Things haven't been going his way lately, but I'm sure that won't last.

The last square has a part of a car with a surfboard on top. I didn't give him enough money for a new car (haven't won the lottery yet) but it might help out to replace the surfboard that smashed on the rocks a few weeks back. Lucky he wasn't smashed along with the board!

I fold the card so there is a little pocket to place the cash into, and stamped with a sentiment from B.Y.O.P. - that's buy your own present. It comes in two parts and says "Something to use... For whatever you choose".


Stamp sets and Framelits: Nailed It stamps Build It Framelits, Custom Tees and Tee shirt Builder Framelits, Beautiful Ride, BYOP, Timeless Textures
Card: Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder (all retiring May 31st) Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Pacific Point.

Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel