Sunday 26 March 2017

Jar Of Love 'n' Leaves CTC#121 Sale-a-bration



CASE-ing The Catty this week, we take a final look at SALE-A-Bration. I do hope you've managed to get everything you wanted during this special time in the Stampin' Up!® calendar. It all finishes up on March 31st so go online if you want to make a last-minute order with free picks for a $90 spend. Earlier this year I shared a CASE of the card on the left, but today I'm looking at the tag at the top of the gift at right in the picture. 


Using the Avant Garden stamp and the three colours pictured, the leaves have been randomly stamped on a white card base. The birthday greeting from the stamp set was substituted for thanks, and I used Stitched Shape Framelits for all my sentiment tags. I decided that I might as well add some splatters also, since that is another handy stamp that is in Avant Garden.


This is a very similar design, using Jar of Love as the stamp set. The leaf in Jar Of Love is about the same size, and I thought the big flowers were a nice way to showcase the stamp set. Although Everyday Jars framelits are available to die cut many of the pieces, this card shows another example of a way to use the stamps without framelits. For the label, I split a sentiment from Happy Celebrations, and placed 'love' from Jar of Love, in between.


This is a "one-with-the-lot card!" Lots of Jars Of Love and a sentiment from Balloon Adventure, with a wider range of colours and some die cut flowers. I saw a card on Pinterest by a German demonstrator, Tanya Kolar, which triggered an idea (as often happens). I used the largest circle from the Stitched Shape Framelits to pencil in the wreath shape. Curving the stems to match the shape, stamp first one leaf and stem and then the other. 


It was a bit of a time-saver to find all of these blooms pre-cut in a container near the stamp set, and so these three cards came together in about 20-30 minutes. Just as well, as we had unexpected visitors this afternoon, before my cards and blog were ready to publish!!!

To join in with our challenge CASE anything from the SALE-A-Bration catalogue and share here.

Now you are heading all the way over to Bunbury, West Australia, and the lovely Kelly Kent. I'm heading to W.A. on Thursday too, for a holiday with my sweetheart before Stampin' Up! Onstage on Saturday 8th April in Perth. Feeling very excited! 



Cheers, Rachel

6 comments:

  1. All your cards are so beautiful. I do really love the wreath though. It's just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your set of cards! They are so pretty! Have fun at Onstage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards Rach - but that third one... stunning!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Rachel, I think the third one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All fab cards, Rachel, but the wreath is gorgeous. Love the bright flowers on the white background and the contrast of the Ctumb Cake label.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel