Sunday 13 November 2016

Petals & Paisley CTC#104


You may have started the blog here with me, or arrived from Kelly's blog, but either way, please remember that blog hops continue in a circle, until you get back to your starting point. You proceed to the next blog by clicking on the 'next' link at the bottom of the post, or go back by clicking on the highlighted name. 
This week at CASE-ing The Catty we are CASE-ing the Petals and Paisley section of the Holiday Catty. I chose a card at the bottom left of the catalogue picture, and changed the colours up to Sweet Sugarplum and Pool Party, but I needed to re-ink my Pool Party ink pad and the colour is a bit faint. I love those two colours together and have the glittery ribbon to match!!


Next I turned to the next page , as that was included in our challenge and CASEd a Totally Trees card. Again, I changed up the colours and the particular tree stamp used but it has been heat embossed in copper, and I used the same washi tape under the same sentiment. That one comes from Happy Happenings, one of those stamp sets full of sentiments for many occasions.






And now it is time to head to Rebecca to see her lovely creation.




Cheers, Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Well Rachel, I don't know where you have found the time to CASE two cards this week. I think I need to prioritise my time more like you!!! Great cards and colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards!! I think I need the Paisley set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely Rachel! They are both stunning CASEs of the originals but I really love the trees! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the trees! what a great layout, the copper embossing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! both cards are gorgeous but I really LOVE the trees! Please don't make me buy that set too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Sweet Sugarplum and Pool Party and glitter ribbon together on the first card, and the copper embossing on the second card really makes it pop, so love that product!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel