Thursday 26 May 2016

Sitting Here

I'm frantically preparing samples for my Catalogue Launch on Saturday 4th June, in between turning up at my other employment and caring for my small grandson. That's my excuse anyway for always sneaking into my craft room to play with new stamps, ink and paper!



I have a feeling life is better when it's full. I brought Sitting Here home from Sydney Onstage and couldn't wait to have a play with it. You will find it on page 100 of the New Stampin' Up!® catalogue along with some other cute puppies and kittens. I've only made two cards so far, one with a dog and the other with the cat but there are so many sweet versions on Pinterest to inspire.


Carrie Cudney at the home office has shared a technique on Youtube, showing how to mask so that you can have the dog or cat in a basket, without lines showing through. I stamped my cat on Smokey Slate card, and adhered it, otherwise I could use the same technique to place him directly on the swinging seat. I'd love to demonstrate this to you at my catalogue launch.

Even if we haven't met yet, please don't be shy. You only need to text me your name and address, and I will let you know the exact details for the Catalogue Launch. Text 0417 500 681, I'm in South Morang, Victoria. Bring your sister, your mum or a friend. 'cos you're sure to have double the fun then.RSVP by 3rd June please.

Hoping to hear from you,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel