Monday 27 April 2015

The New Two FMS #183

Last week, one of my team became grandmother to twins.  It's such exciting news, for even though these bubs are six weeks early, they are healthy and isn't that all we really want? I'm sure everyone is thrilled to have a boy and a girl, so sweet.

I was trying to remember where I'd seen a stamp referring to two, and finally I realised that it's a wedding stamp called For The New Two in the Occasions Catalogue. I decided there was no reason not to use it, and paired with Bundled Baby, it is perfect! Bundled Baby is on the retirement list and you can get it at a big discount, while stocks last.

Although the sentiment, tickled pink, is no doubt intended just for a wee girl, it seemed to fit so nicely with the other sentiment. Then I simply stamped two bundled babies, before shading their blankets Pink Pirouette and Pool Party. I'm lucky enough to have held onto my Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker when it retired, because it is so perfect for skin tones. The Blender Pen came in handy too, and Shimmery White card is just that touch more glam.




The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week helped the design
process for me. I've kept it fairly simple with the two strips of DSP in matching colours but the large greeting has caused my top layer to be wider than the sketch.

Cheers,
Rachel









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect for twins! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card using the perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel its gorgeous ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel