Friday 23 January 2015

You Made My Day CTC#15 SAB Inspiration

CASE-ing The Catty is back!
While it was nice to have a break over the festive season and our summer holidays in Australia, it is very good to be back with fresh inspiration available in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-bration supplement. I've been drooling over them for several weeks now and could hardly wait for some time to get inky. You've been able to order since the 6th January, so I wonder if you have some new goodies too.

CASE means to copy and share everything, and our design team CASE Stampin' Up! catalogues, hence the title of our blog - CASE-ing The Catty. Do pop over to check out the gorgeous work of the design team members.


The SALE-A-BRATION supplement is the one I've cased this week and I've used the SAB products I earned in the Demo pre-order period. The SAB free DSP (Patterned paper) is called Best Year Ever and the colours and patterns are GORGEOUS!!! I could add, "As usual," to that statement because they are always great, and FREE with your $90 order.


Best Day Ever is the stamp set I featured and I copied the colouring of the sentiment as featured on page 5 of the supplement, but then I've actually CASE-d the grey card on page 10 of the brochure, & pictured at left.

It's another great stamp set FREE with a $90 order, You Brighten My Day. Cute, isn't it?


One of the border stamps from Dotty Angles inked with white craft ink provided the background stamping - and a bokeh effect too! I don't have a sewing machine handy, so I pierced the patterned paper, after rounding off the corners with the Envelope Punch Board corner rounder. The banner was a strip with the ends cut by hand, and another layer in Coastal Cabana die cut with Starburst Framelits.


For the cute gift packaging I have CASED an idea from a UK demonstrator, Tracey May at Bedlam & Butterflies.You need an Envelope Punch Board to make this, but if you have made the Christmas Bonbon, which was all the rage Christmas 2013, this will be a breeze. It can hold a fairly sizeable gift too with a base measuring 8.5cm or 3 inches in diameter. It is 10cm or 4 inches to the neck area and would take a small jar, a packet of sweets or treats, and actually there is still space with two of the small bottles from The Body Shop. Imagine what you can do with Easter eggs!

Leave a message if you'd be interested in doing this as a class. I'm planning for the next few months and I need your feedback to share the things you'd like to make. If you'd just like to order some products to craft at your leisure, there are links below, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Happy crafting!

Rachel



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Love your projects to kick start CTC. Great class ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous, Rachel! Love how you have taken inspiration from different projects to come up with these great designs. The packaging is awesome & would be perfect for so many gifts. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel