Wednesday 13 August 2014

Happy Flowers RS127


While I had those stamps, papers and inks out yesterday, I continued to make birthday cards. I found the sketch at RetroSketches rather intricate, somewhat like a puzzle, but fun to put together.

My only disappointment with my work is, by using the rather large Starburst Sayings stamp for the circular image, I have ended up covering most of my favourite paper. However, when I tried a smaller circle I didn't like it half as much, so that's why you see this imposing, "shouting", Oh, Happy Day.

Again, you see Petite Petals in Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush, with a few leafy sprigs punched in Mossy Meadow and Mossy Meadow is used for the second greeting, And Many More.



Have some fun stamping soon, and share
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel